Jobs in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2019 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, henceforth mentioned as NVS, is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites applications for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
1. Assistant Commissioner – 05 posts
2. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – 430 posts
3. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 1154 posts
4. Miscellaneous Category of Teachers – 564 posts
5. Female Staff Nurse – 55 posts
6. Legal Assistant – 01 post
7. Catering Assistant – 26 posts
8. Lower Division Clerk – 135 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Assistant Commissioner –
(i) Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
(ii) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With at least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
2. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) –
Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
OR Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate
3. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) –
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Or Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. Or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
4. Miscellaneous Category of Teachers –
- Music – Five years study in Music Institution
- Art : Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts.
- PET : Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education.
- Librarian : University’s degree in Library Science
5. Female Staff Nurse –
12th with Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
6. Legal Assistant –
Degree in Law from a recognized University
7. Catering Assistant –
10th with Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent.
8. Lower Division Clerk
12th and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing
Age Limit :
1. Assistant Commissioner – 45 years
2. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – 40 years
3. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 35 years
4. Miscellaneous Category of Teachers – 35 years
5. Female Staff Nurse – 35 years
6. Legal Assistant – 18 to 32 years
7. Catering Assistant – 35 years
8. Lower Division Clerk – 18-27 years
Last date of receipt of application : 09.08.2019
For complete advertisement visit: http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NVS.pdf