400 PO Vacancies Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2014-2015. Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 for 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for Admission to the 1 year full time post Graduate diploma course in Banking & Finance from Manipal University & NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) & Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida (NEIPL). Syndicate Bank has been released a notification for 400 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 18th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2014
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 18-11-2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 16-12-2014
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 27-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Probabtionary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I):
- UR: 202 Posts
- OBC: 108 Posts
- SC: 60 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such
recognized by Central Government.
Age (As on 01.10.2014) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1994 and not earlier than 02.10.1984 (both dates inclusive)
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
General & Others: Rs. 500.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply on or before 18-11-2014 through website www.syndicatebank.in. Please check below notification for detailed information about the post.
Follow below steps to apply online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in.
- Click on the Recruitment > Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the Apply Online -> New Registration.
- Fill the details carefully and an Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go.
- He / she can save the data already entered by choosing SAVE AND NEXT tab
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled before clicking the final submit button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and Save & Next button.
- Now candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Click on the preview button and verfiy the form and click on the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Now click on thePayment Tab and proceed for online payment.
- Pay the fee through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
- After completing of payment of fee, take the printout copies of application forms for future use.