Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 for Armed Guards. Allahabad Bank has been released a notification for 11 jobs or vacancies for Mumbai Zonal Office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 27th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 27-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- General: 06 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
A pass in Eighth standard or its equivalent but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent and Experience will be Only Ex-servicemen having worked for not less than 3 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are eligible.
Minimum age is 18 years with maximum 26 years for General candidates with relaxation in upper age as under :
- SC/ST candidates by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years.
- For Ex-servicemen, further relaxation of minimum 3 years plus actual period of service in the Armed Forces with maximum age limit of 50 years
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, if the candidate belong to more than one category.
Pay or Salary:
In the Pay Scale of 5850-(200/4)-6650-(250/5)-7900-(300/4)-9100-(350/3)-10150-(400/3)-11350 as per Bipartite Settlement and other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. They shall be covered under Defined Contributory Pension Scheme of the Bank.
The candidates short listed for the post of Armed Guard may have to undergo written test/ proficiency test and /or interview and their selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test/proficiency test and/or interview. Accordingly, candidates found suitable will be placed on the list to be prepared for the post of Armed Guard subject to vacancies and reservation requirements.
How to Apply:
- All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format published herewith. Application in any other format shall be rejected.
- A candidate must fill the application form in Block letters in his/her own handwriting.
- Application should be in A-4 size paper (11.69 x 8.27) and should be strictly as per the format without correction/alteration/ over writings. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in English/Hindi.
- Application should be supported by the attested copies of the following certificates/ documents : Certificates regarding educational qualifications, age, experience, caste in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Discharge certificate/ Service Book.
- Latest passport size signed photograph not more than six months (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. Two additional signed photographs (3
cm x 2.5 cm) should be attached with the application form.
- Application, complete in all respects should reach within 27.12.2014, addressed to Deputy General Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Mumbai, 216, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400030
Related Government Jobs: