BMB Recruitment 2014 Chief Manager & other Vacancies. Bharatiya Mahila Bank the first womens public sector bank in India has become operational from 19 th November, 2013and is presently having-23-branches The Bank has ambitious plan for operations on a PAN India level with the key objective.Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-06-2014 to 18-06-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Vacancy Details:
Date of Commencement of On-Line registration of Application 04-06-2014
Date of Closure of Online Registration of Application 18-06-2014
Date of Closure for Edit 18-06-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Application 03-07-2014
Starting Date for Online Fee Payment 04-06-2014
Last Date for Online Fee Payment 18-06-2014.
Location: New Delhi.
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Manager -Head of IT Strategy, Governance, Service Quality & compliance 01 Post
- Chief Manager Head IT Security 01 Post
- Chief Manager- (Head IT planning, Budgeting and Vendor Management) 01 Post
- Chief Manager- (Head IT Project Management) 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Chief Economist) 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Human Resource Development) 01 Post
- Senior Manager -Legal 01 Post
- Senior Manager Civil Engineer 01 Post
- Senior Manager Architect 01 Post
- Senior Manager Forex Dealer 02 Posts
- Manager-Agriculture/ Rural Development 12 Posts
- Manager- Official Language 01 Post
- Manager- Security 01 Post
- Manager Marketing & Business Development 15 Posts
- Manager Credit 05 Posts
- Senior Branch Manager 60 Posts
- Manager-General Banking Operations 120 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate degree from a reputed university or degree from a reputed engineering college or MCA. MBA would be an additional qualification but not mandatory for post No.1 to 4, Post-Graduation in Economics with specialization in monetary / financial economics or econometrics for post No.5, Post graduation / MBA with specialization in HR for post No.6. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be between 27-40 years for Post No.1 To 6, 25-35 years for Post No.7 to10 &16, 21-28 years for Post No.11, 12, 14, 15 & 17 and 21-30 years for Post No.13. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be provisionally selected based on their performance in written examination, GD and/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the Banks website www.bmb.co.in from 04-06-2014 to 18-06-2014. After registering online, candidates should take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.600/- for GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD). The fee can be paid through online mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Log on to Banks website www.bmb.co.in.
- Click on Careers Ongoing Recruitment Exercises. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment of Officers Project 2014-15.
- Read the notification carefully and then open Online Application for Recruitment of Generalist / Specialist Officers.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the online application with all the details.
- After filling all data click on Submit. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Pay the fees through online mode as mentioned above. On successful completion
- of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
- After registering online, take a printout of the system generated online application forms and keep it for future reference.
Last Date: 03-07-2014
More Details: Click Here