Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 for Chief Information Technology Officer Jobs. Canara Bank has been released a notification for Bank Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 16th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 Details:
Opening Date for making Applications and Payment of Fees: 04-08-2014
Last Date for making Applications and Payment of Fees: 16-08-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 1 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Information Technology Officer
First class in Engineering Graduation / MCA, from a recognized University / Institution approved by AICTE / NCTE / DCE and Post Graduation or higher qualifications in areas relevant to the role will be given preference.
Pay or Salary:
Compensation shall be at par with the industry standards and shall not be a constraint to the suitable candidate.
The candidate should not be more than 55 years old as on 01.07.2014.
Fee: Rs. 1000/-.
Payment of Application Fee:
1) Directly remitting the amount in any of the Canara Bank Branches:
- Take print-out of the Payment Challan from website
- Fill the particulars viz, Name, Date of Birth, Contact Phone No., Category, Depositing Branch Name & City.
- Submit the Fee Payment Challan & amount in any Canara Bank Branch.
- Collect the candidates copy of Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please verify that challan is properly signed & the details of Transaction Sequence No., Branch Name & DP Code Number, Deposit Date are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities.
2) Payment through NEFT:
- Take print-out of the Payment Challan from website
- Fill the NEFT challan as required by the bank with Beneficiary details as under;
Name of the Account: Canara Bank CITO Project 3/2014
Account Number : 8693201000011
Payee Bank: Canara Bank, Town Hall Welfare Centre Branch, Bangalore
IFSC Code : CNRB0008693
Narration: Mention Name of the candidate
- Make payment
- Collect NEFT Payment Receipt. Please check that receipt is properly signed & the details of NEFT UTR No., IFSC Code of the Sending Branch, Name of the Sending Bank, City, Deposit Date, Amount etc are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities. Candidates have to write Name, Date of Birth, Category, Post Applied for, on the back of the NEFT Receipt.
The application fee should be paid between 04.08.2014 and 16.08.2014 (both dates inclusive). Even if the last date of submission of application changed for any reason, the valid dates for payment of application fee will not be changed.
Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected.
- In complete applications / Applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
The procedure for engagement of Chief Information Technology Officer on contract will be by way of shortlisting and interview.
The shortlisting and call for interview will be on the basis of qualifications, experience in relevant area & suitability for the post and the documents submitted by the candidates along with the application. Candidates to the extent of required number will only be called for interview.
The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo the process of interview. The final selection of CITO on contract, will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit our Banks website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment Know More -> Project-3/2014-Chief Information Technology Officer on Contract, and read the advertisement completely.
- If eligible to apply, print the Fee Payment Challan & Application Form from the website.
- Fill the details in Payment Challan and pay the fees as instructed in Point No. 14.
- After making payment, fill the required details in the Application Form and affix a latest Passport size colour photograph and sign it at appropriate place.
- Enclose self attested photocopies of documents (viz., age, qualification, experience etc.) to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post.
- Send the application along with relevant documents (age, qualification, experience etc.) & Fee Payment Challan by post to Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka so as to reach at our end on or before 16.08.2014.
- Applications received at our end after the last date will not be considered for the process and the fees paid shall be forfeited.