Qualification: 1)Degree in any discipline
2)Degree in Law with specialization in Labour Law is preferable
Work Experience: He/she must have worked at the rank of AGM and above or equivalent position in Banks and / or Banking related organisations. He / She must have a good command over English and must be good in inter-personal relations.
Knowledge in dealing with R.T.I. applications is desirable.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 62 years as on 01.03.2018
JOB PROFILE, ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Dealing with references on HR related issues..
2. Preparing drafts of rules and regulations administered/to be administered by the Institute.
3. Assisting GM (Administration)/Head-Administration-On Contract in staff administration and allied activities.
4. Preparation of drafts of pleadings and comprehensive instructions/briefs to Legal Counsel in connection with litigation involving the Institute during the absence of DGM-Legal.
5. Handling RTI matters, replying to candidate’s queries.
6. Drafting/Vetting of Contracts/MOUs during the absence of DGM(Legal).
7. Coordinating Training Activities, employee Performance Appraisal Reports, maintenance department activities, etc.
8. Any other work assigned by the Institute
SALARY : – Negotiable. Candidate may provide the details of salary last drawn and expected.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT: Appointment will be on contractual basis. The period would be of 2 years subject to quarterly review and subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.03.2018 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to:
The General Manager- Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Last date of receipt of application is 12.03.2018 (before 5.00 pm).
For more details: http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Advertisement_Deputy_Head_Administration_FEBRUARY_2018.pdf
Last Apply Date: 2018-03-12
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time