Export-Import Bank of India, an all India financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting Indias international trade, having a network of 18 offices in India and overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune invites applications from qualified and experienced professionals for 16 Manager Posts. Eligible candidates are submit application form on or before 31-01-2014
Scale : Rs. 19400-28100/-
Total No. of Manager Posts : 16
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager(Corporate Loans & Advances ) : 11 Posts
Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA) or Graduates in Engineering. Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Graduation. And Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Post-Graduation. The course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. The institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE. In case of CA, passing the professional examinations is sufficient.
2. Manager (corporate Finance/Accounts & Forex) : 02 Posts
Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountants(CA). Minimum 55% Aggregate marks in Graduation. And Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Post-Graduation.The course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. The institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE. In case of CA, passing the professional examinations is sufficient.
3. Manager (Legal) : 01 Post
(i)Second Class Masters Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level;
(ii) Second Class Masters Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at BachelorsDegree level;
(iii) Second Class Masters Degree in Sanskrit / Economics /Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelors Degree level (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelors Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelors Degree);
Selection Procedure : Short listed candidates are called for written test and personal interview.
How to Apply :
- The Application Form is available on the Banks website under career section. Interested candidates must fill in the Application Form. Applicants are requested to attach attested copies of degree, caste and experience certificates to the application form. Application in any other format will not be considered by the Bank and will be rejected by the Bank irrespective of the fulfilling eligibility criteria. Candidates must send the hard copy of the Application Form. Candidates must mention the position on the envelope. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- send your application along with Application Form & colour photograph containing the abovementioned particulars on or before January 31, 2014 to the following address.The General Manager-HRM,Export-Import Bank of India,Centre One Building, Floor 21,World Trade Centre Complex,Cuffe Parade,Mumbai 400005