Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for IBPS Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2014 For Associate, Hindi Translator Jobs. IBPS has released notification for the recruitment of Associate,Hindi Translator posts. There are almost 06 jobs or vacancies in IBPS . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 10th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
IBPS Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Applications: 10th October 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 04 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation in Psychology/ Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities/ Institutes, experience in relevant field for RA Post, Masters degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level, experience in relevant field for Hindi Translator Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 30 years as on 01-11-2014 i.e, must have born not earlier than 02-11-1984 & not later than 01-11-1993 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ group discussion/ item writing test, hindi translation test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 02-10-2014 to 10-10-2014.
General Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id.
- Candidates should have to scan their photographs & signature.
- Log in through the website www.ibps.in.
- Click on the Career > Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Click on the Advertisement for Selection of Personnel for the Post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully.
- Click on the Click Here To Apply Online for the post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator.
- Click on the New Registration Apply button.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
11. An unique registration code & password will be displayed on the screen.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates can edit the application form, if needed.
- Note down the code and password and take the printout copies opf application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-10-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Application Form: 25-10-2014
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 25-10-2014
Online Examination (Tentative Date): 01-11-2014
Declaration of result status of Examination: 03-11-2014.
Interview will be held at: Second week of November 2014