Indian Bank Trust for Rural Development(IBTRD) is running 12 Indian Bank Self Employment Training Institutes (INDSETIs) at Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Kancheepuram, Krishnagiri, Namakkal, Salem, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruvallur, Vellore, Villupuram (Tamil Nadu), Puducherry (U T of Puducherry) and Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh), IBTRD is looking for engagement of support staff on contractual basis for a period of two years at above INDSETIs for training and official duties. The details are given below.
Company Name: Indian Bank.
Qualification: MSW / M.Com / M.Sc / M.A in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology / B.Sc in Agriculture & allied subjects.3-5 years of teaching experience / social work / rural development, Shall have a flair for teaching.
Age: 65 Yrs.
Office Assistant 12
Qualification: BSW / BA/ B Com/B.Sc Knowledge in basic Accounts is a preferred qualification.2-3 years of experience in accounting / banking.
Age: 65 Yrs.
How To Apply: Interested applicant may complete their submission along with Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to The Indian Bank Trust for Rural Development, Indian Bank, Corporate Office: Rural Banking Department, Plot no 254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai 14.
Last Date: 30-04-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate to be engaged will be on contractual basis initially for a period of two years and further renewable depending upon the performance. Such engagement shall come to an end after expiry of period of contract. During this period, his/her services may be terminated at any time at Trusts discretion, if his/her work and conduct are not found satisfactory or for any other reasons whatsoever. It is, however,
to be clearly understood that the decision of the Trust about his/her work & conduct being satisfactory or otherwise or in terminating his/her services for any reason whatsoever shall be final and binding upon him/her.
2. Applicant will apply with details, viz. Name with photo, Fathers name, Date of birth, correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Phone / Mobile number, Tenure of resident, Educational Qualifications with photocopy of Certificates, Experience, Post applied for etc.
3. The application should be submitted only in the prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the Banks website www.indianbank.in with all particulars supported by relevant certificates to be sent by Post / Regd. Post by mentioning the nature of assignment applied on the cover of the envelop to the address of the concerned INDSETI.
4. The INDSETI reserves the right to reject any application without mentioning reason.
5. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview.
6. After receipt of applications, they shall be short listed and call letters shall be issued for interview.
7. The names/candidates selected by the interview board shall be put on a panel to be engaged as and when required. The mere inclusion of any candidates name on the panel shall not entitle him for contractual engagement.
8. The panel of selected candidates shall be valid for one year.
9. The duties and responsibilities as a faculty /Office assistant and obligations shall be as entrusted by the Director, INDSETI.
10. The candidate so engaged shall not during his/her period of engagement involve himself/ herself directly or indirectly in any other business or employment while engaged by INDSETI and shall devote time and best skills and efforts in the service of the INDSETI.