J&k Grameen Bank Recruitment Notification 2015 for 102 Jobs. J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment for 102 Office Attendant (Multipurpose) Group C Vacancies. J&k Grameen Bank has been released a notification for 102 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 27th April 2015 to 14th May 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BEL Recruitment Notification 2015 Details:
J&k Grameen Bank Recruitment Notification 2015 Details:
Last Date To Receipt of Application: 15-05-2015 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 102 Posts
Name of the Posts: Office Attendant
- 10th Standard Pass,
- For the post of electrician/plumber apart from having passed 10th standard the candidate/s must have successfully completed training for the trade for which he is applying from Govt. Industrial Training Institute (ITI),
- For the post of driver the candidate/s must have valid driving license. Besides he will be required to undergo driving test.
Above 18 years but below 28 years (As on 01.01.2015) i.e, candidate should not have been born earlier than 03.01.1987 and later than 31.12.1996 (both days inclusive). Please check below notification for Age relaxation.
Application Fee can be paid from 01.05.2015 to 15.05.2015 at our all branches.
For SC/ST /Person with disability candidates: Rs. 50/-
For all other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The application fee shall be deposited through Fee Challan. Challan is available on our website www.jkgb.in.
- Candidates should download the fee challan format from the banks website www.jkgb.in.
- After filling up the required information on the challan form, candidates should make payment
of the fee applicable to him/her at any branch of J&K Grameen Bank for credit of account mentioned hereunder:Bank Name: J&K Grameen Bank
Account Number: 3096010100000099
Name of Account: JKGB Office Attendants (Multipurpose)Recruitment Account- 2015
- Applications received by the Bank in response to the advertisement in the newspaper/ through Regional Employment Exchanges shall be shortlisted through a committee constituted by the Chairman.
- Selection process shall be completed through interview to be conducted through the selection committee constituted as per RRB (Appointment and Promotion of Officers and Employees) Rule, 2010.
- Lists of successful candidates for appointment to office Attendant (Multipurpose) shall be prepared on the basis of ranking accorded to them in interview for General, SC, ST, OBC etc. separately.
- The number of selected candidates to be empanelled for recruitment shall be equal to the number of notified vacancies. In addition there to, an additional panel of selected candidates not exceeding 50% of the noted vacancies as may be decided by the Board, with a Minimum of two candidates for each category, shall be drawn up to meet exigencies in all categories.
How to Apply:
Each application as per prescribed format as given in the Banks website www.JKGB.in accompanied by copy of prescribed fee paid challan and copies of required attested certificates must be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribed Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) in J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment Project 2015 at following
J&K Grameen Bank
Near Fruit Complex
Narwal, Jammu-180006 (J&K)
Note: Application complete in all respects should reach the above address on or before 15.05.2015 (5.00 pm). Any application received after the date will not be entertained.
Related Government Jobs:
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 10000+ Assistant, Inspector Jobs
- Engineering Jobs BEL Recruitment Notification 2015 for 394 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment Notification 2015 for 200 Management Trainee-Telecom Jobs
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment Notification 2015 for 116 Jobs
- District Medical and Health Office, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2015 for 6 Civil Posts