Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Bank Limited invites Application for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. Apply before 20 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Karnataka Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (Scale I)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7.75 Lakhs/- (Per Annual)
Classification Posts :
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For AFOs : Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
- For Chartered Accountants : First Class Graduates from UGC recognized universities with CA.
- For Law Officers : First Class Law Graduates from UGC recognized universities.
- For Relationship Managers : First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 20.03.2018
Job Location : All India
Karnataka Bank Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test and interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Bio-Data/CV, Photo copies of all Mark Sheets & Provisional/Convocation certificates of Graduation/Post-Graduation send to The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002 on or before 20.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 20.03.2018