Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Notification 2013 For Clerk . Applications are invited for the post of Clerks in Karur Vysya Bank.
Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy Details:
Location: Tamil Nadu
Name Of The Post:
Qualification: Candidate must possess any Bachelor degree (10 + 2 +3 pattern) in Second class with 50% and above marks in aggregate from a recognized University in India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having major other than computer science should possess a minimum 3 months Computer Course.
Age: Candidate age must be not more than 28 years for Graduates and 30 years for Post Graduates / Double Graduates as on 31-05-2013. (5 years relaxable for SC/ST candidates).
Fee: Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of Karur Vysya Bank Limited Applicants need to pay fee in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited and payable at Chennai only.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 05-06-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-06-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 18-06-2013
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in (Careers Page) from 05-06-2013 to15-06-2013. After applying online candidates should take the print of the Demand Draft Details form and send the filled in form along with DD to The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Central Office Hrd, Erode Road, Karur 639 002, Tamilnadu on or before 18-06-2013.
Last Date: 18-06-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.kvb.co.in website.
2. Thereafter, open the link available in careers page.
3. Register yourself with the website with a user name of your choice and password through the New User Registration.
4. Login into the Careers Page with this user Name and Password.
5. Upload your resume detail in the Resume Upload Section. Verify the Correctness of information before submitting your resume.
6. Using Edit option you can make changes if any to the resume and update it.
7. Select the position for which you are going to apply for from list of openings.
8. Feed Your Date of birth and select your Qualification.
9. Read the related Terms and Conditions.
10. After Check Marking the Read Check Box Click the Apply button to complete the process.
11. After successfully applying, Note down the application ID displayed in the page.
12. Take a print out of Demand Draft details form available in our website.
13. Fill all the details in the application form and enclose in with the Original DD.
14. Write your Name, Date of Birth, City, Mobile No and Application Id on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
15. The Envelope / cover contains Demand Draft and form should be super scribed with Application for the post of clerk 2013
16. Demand Draft details form and DD should be sent within 3 days from the date of online registration.