Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014 Specialist Credit Officers (Scale-I, Scale-III), Management Trainees. Application for the recruitment of the Specialist Credit Officer, Management Trainee Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20-07-2014.
Nainital Bank Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post:
- Specialist Credit Officers in Officer Grade/ Scale-II
- Specialist Credit Officers in Officer Grade/ Scale-III
- Management Trainee
Qualification: Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant form Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst (ICFAI) or qualified ICWA from Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or qualified MBA (Finance) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Reputed Institute for Sl no 1 & 2 Posts, Graduation with minimum 60% marks and Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks in any stream for Sl no 3 Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 25 years to 35 years for Sl no 1 Post, 25 years to 40 years for Sl no 2 post, 21 years to 27 years as on 30-06-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with valid e-mail ID, by superscribing the envelope as Application for Specialist Credit Officer in Officers Grade/Scale-II / Specialist Credit Officer in Officers Grade/Scale-II/ Management Trainee send to The Vice President [HRM], The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263 001 on or before 20-07-2014.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Sl no 1 & 2 Posts, Rs.800/- for general candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST candidates for Sl no 3 Post through NEFT at The Nainital Bank Limited, Mall Road Branch, Nainital, Current Account No: 100214, IFC Code: NTBL0NAI001.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible short listed candidates will be required to appear for personal interview at place and date notified by the Bank, at their own expenses.
- The Candidates may down load Application Form for this purpose from the link and required information/details/ be sent therein together with self- attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience and Caste etc. Incomplete Application in any manner and also not supported with required documents shall be rejected straight way, without written information in this regard. Request for acceptance of supportive documents, if any, not appended with application at later stage shall not be entertained at any cost. The Candidates should
- ensure that information in appended application are in typed form only. Hand written Application either in full or in part shall not be considered and shall be liable to be rejected, without assigning any reason.
- Before dispatch, the Candidates must ensure mention of Application for Specialist Credit Officer in Officers Grade/Scale-II / Specialist Credit Officer in Officers Grade/Scale-III as the case may be , on the top of front side of envelope in bold letters.Last date of receipt of application is July 20, 2014.
- Application fee is non- refundable. This is the duty of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills eligibility criteria in all respect. Reasons for rejection of application shall not be communicated by the Bank in writing. However, list of rejected application shall be displayed on Banks web-site. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere eligibility does not confer any right upon the candidate to be called for personal Interview. The Bank reserve the right to short list amongst eligible candidates applied for Specialist Credit Officer in Officers Grade/Scale-II /Specialist Credit Officer in Officers Grade/Scale-III as the case may be, in case applications are received in huge number.
Last Date: 20-07-2014.
More Details : Click Here For Officers