RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2013 For 525 Assistant Posts.Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Location: Across India
Total No.of Posts: 525 Posts
Name Of The Post:
Assistant 525 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC . Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
Age: 18 28 Yrs.
Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.400/- for OBC & General candidates through online mode or offline mode. SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from the fee.
Online Mode: After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application and the payment process can be made by using Master/ Visa debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee system generated CBS payment Challan form through any branches of Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Bank of Maharashtra/ Indian Overseas Bank / Central Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 30-05-2013 to 20-06-2013. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for further assistance.
Last Date: 20-06-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.rbi.org.in
2. Click on appropriate link to apply online.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
4. Make the payment through online or offline mode as mentioned above.
5. After filling all the payment details, submit error free application form by clicking on submit button.
6. After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
7. Registration number and password will be generated by the system which must be noted down for future assistance.