Repco Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 for 75 PO,Clerk Posts. Repco Bank released a recruitment notification for 75 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31st August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Repco Bank|
|Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation|
|Number of Vacancies||75 posts|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer,Junior Assistant/Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.23700 to Rs.42020/-,Rs.11765 to Rs.31540/-|
|Last Date To Apply||31-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Probationary Officer:15 posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk:60 posts
Candidates age should be between 21-30 years for Probationary Officer post and 21-28 years for Junior Assistant/Clerk posts.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for Probationary Officer post is Rs.23700 to Rs.42020/- and for Junior Assistant/Clerk post is Rs.11765 to Rs.31540/-
Educational Qualification for Repco Bank Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognised by UGC for Probationary Officer post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC for Junior Assistant/Clerk post.
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months for Junior Assistant and 24 months for Probationary Officer of active service from the date of his/her joining the Bank. Management reserve the right to curtail/extend the probationary period.
The selection procedure for PO post will be Online Test,Group Discussion,Interview and Online Test for Clerk post.
- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.450/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates candidates and Rs.800/- for All others for PO post.
- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.350 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates candidates and Rs.650/- for All others for Clerk post.
How to Apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates should be Apply Online from 11/08/2016 to 31/08/2016.Before applying online, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
Closure of registration of application is 31/08/2016
Closure for editing application details is 31/08/2016
Last date for printing your application is 15/09/2016
Online Fee Payment is 11/08/2016 to 31/08/2016