SBBJ Recruitment 2014 Clerical Cadre Vacancies. Applications from Outstanding Sports persons are invited for recruitment in Clerical Cadre on the following terms & conditions.The genesis of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur dates back to the year 1943-44, when the Bank of Jaipur Ltd. and the Bank of Bikaner Ltd. came into existence. In 1960, both banks were incorporated as subsidiaries of State Bank of India and named as State Bank of Bikaner and State Bank of Jaipur. On January 1, 1963, both banks were merged into one entity viz.
SBBJ Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of The Post: Clerical Staff
Qualification: Xth standard pass or equivalent.
Sports Qualification: Candidate Should have represented the State in National event, or the District in State Level event with distinction, or his University in an Inter university event with Distinction or if he was a member of the Combined Universities Team.
Age Limit: Between 18 & 26 years as on 01.04.2014
Pay or Salary: Rs. 7200-19,300/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview
How To Apply: Applications along with full bio-data and all attested documents/relevant certificates should be mailed so as to reach us latest by 31.05.2014 only through ordinary post on the following address.
The Chief Manager,
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur,
Personnel Administration Department,
Head Office, Tilak Marg, Jaipur.
- On receipt of the applications, the applications will be scrutinized and candidates having found to possess the qualifications as stated may be called for an interview and selections made strictly on the basis of merit. Since the recruitment will be on the basis of Sports Qualifications, maximum weight age will be given to this factor as well as to the age of candidates. No further communication will be made to unsuccessful candidates.
- There should be usual character verification and medical tests for the candidates recruited.
- The Bank will not consider recruitment for those sports persons who are already working in some other bank unless the application is routed through the employer Bank.
- At the time of appointment, the candidate must be an active sportsman and should be fit enough to take part in the future tournaments as well.
- Sports/Games certificates/achievements may be got verified by the Bank from the issuing authorities independently also. In case of any doubt, the candidates may be asked to give a demonstration in the game.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appointment under this scheme. Age will also be relaxed in the case of reserved categories as per the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Last Date: 31-05-2014.
More details: Click Here