SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2013 For Customer Service Executive. Application are invited for the Posts of Customer Service Executive, Support Executive in SBI General Insurance.
SBI General Insurance Vacancy Details:
Location: All India
Name Of The Post:
Customer Service Executive
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/Institution. Good typing skills and orientation to modern word-processing and spreadsheet tools Preferred: Insurance qualifications like Licentiate/ Associate from Insurance Institute of India or any Diploma or Certification course from reputed University/Institution Proficiency in Word, XL, Power-point, Microsoft Access and work experience on different General Insurance software platforms.Minimum six months of experience in working in a clerical/administrative role in a service sector organisation Preferred: Work experience in a General Insurance in Data Entry/Executive profile in Policy Issuance or Claims Processes.
1. Timely & Accurate Issuance of insurance Policies/Endorsements of SBI Generals products using Company prescribed software solutions and in the process laid out on time and ensuring quality of documents.
2. Quality check, monitor pendency and defects on daily basis. Ensuring error free processing of documents at all levels
3. Scan images, generate receipts & banking, give acknowledgements and issue other documents on formats and templates prescribed by the Company.
4. Maintain databases, records, file papers, retrieve as required.
5. Interact with Customers, Relationship Managers, Agents and such other related parties, if required, and support them on sales and service requirements.
6. Maintain records of all activities, jobs, services rendered.
7. Support the reporting authorities in maintaining of office premises, vendor / supplier management and work-environment.
How To Apply: Last date for receipt of filled in application is 12th Aug 2013.
Last Date: 12-08-2013