SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2014-2015 for Manager and Other Jobs. State Bank of India General Insurance Recruitment for Senior Manager, Deputy Manager/ Manager, Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Branch Operations Head, AVP/ SM, Senior Underwriting Manager and Executive/ Senior Executive Jobs. SBI General Insurance has been released a notification for various Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2014
Name of the Posts:
Vacancies in Claims:
- AVP/ Senior Manager Fraud & Investigations
- Manager Claims Admin & Projects
Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning:
- Deputy Manager/ Manager Learning & Development
Vacancies in Information Technology:
- Manager Information Management
Vacancies in Internal Audit, Control & Risk:
- Manager/ Deputy Manager Risk Management
- Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive Internal Audit
Vacancies in Operations:
- Branch Operations Head
Vacancies in Strategy & PMO:
- AVP/ SM Strategy
Vacancies in Underwriting & Reinsurance:
- Senior Underwriting Manager Marine Insurance
- Executive/ Senior Executive Credit Insurance Service & Administration
Applicants must possess Degree/ Diploma in Law/ Forensics/ Financial Auditing, Graduation or Diploma in any Discipline, Graduation degree, Bachelors degree or higher, Graduation/ P.G for Posts 5 & 7, Chartered Accountant/ Graduation with Insurance as major subject and Graduation with Insurance qualification. Check below notification for post vise qualification.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.sbigeneral.in/ on or before 30-10-2014. After applying online, take print out of online application form for future use.
Follow below instructions to apply Online:
- Log on to the website http://www.sbigeneral.in/.
- Click on Careers and Fill the details.
- Click on Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Save the Application Form.
- Upload the saved application form.
- Submit error free application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Related Government Jobs: