SBI Recruitment 2014 Po Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.Recruitment Examination will be conducted tentatively in June 2014. Candidates are advised to regularly check Banks website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 Selection procedure.
SBI Recruitment 2014 Details:
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 07.04.2014
PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE: 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014
PAYMENT OF FEES OFFLINE: 10.04.2014 TO 28.04.2014
Location: Across India
Name of the Post: PROBATIONARY OFFICERS 1837 Vacancies.
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10.08.2014.
Note : The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Pay or Salary: The starting basic pay is 16,900/-(with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs. 14500-25700/-
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1984 and not later than 01.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure: Phase-I Examination consisting Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Objective Test will be online. Immediately after online Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test on paper/Pen mode.
The Objective Test with 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 Objective Test:marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50marks) will be of Test Descriptive Test: of English Language (comprehension, short précis, letter writing & essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing
marks, to be decided by the Bank.
How To Apply: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Banks website www.statebankofindia.com www.sbi.co.in or . After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
- Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidates details. Which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
- Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking. Pre-requisites for Applying Online Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-( For SC/ST/PH Rs.100/-)
Last date: 28-04-2014
More Details: SBI Recruitment 2014