SBI Recruitment 2016 For 152 Specialist Officer Jobs. State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 152 Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM, Risk Officer, Compliance Officer, Investment Counselor, Project Development Manager, Customer Relationship Executive vacancies in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-03-2016 to 31-03-2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 07-04-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and 16,333 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee:16-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee:31-03-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details:31-03-2016
Last Date for Printing your Application:07-04-2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application:07-04-2016
Total Number of Posts: 152 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
- Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
- Compliance Officer: 01 Post
- Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
- Project Development Manager Business: 01 Post
- Project Development Manager Technology: 01 Post
- Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Name of the Location/ Centre:
1. Bangalore: 25 Posts
2. Hyderabad: 15 Posts
3. Pune: 16 Posts
4. Chennai: 11 Posts
5. Ahmedabad: 09 Posts
6. NCR: 29 Posts
7. Mumbai: 28 Posts
8. Kochi: 06 Posts
9. Thiruvananthapuram: 04 Posts
10. Bhopal: 04 Posts
11. Delhi: 01 Post
12. Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 04 Posts
Candidates age should be between 22-35 years for post 1, 23-35 years for post 2, 8, 25-40 years for post 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 30-50 years for post 4, 5, 20-35 years as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) candidates & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification For SBI Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution for post 1 to 8, 11, MBA/ MMS/ PGDM from reputed college/ university for post 9, 10 with relevant experience.
Selection Process For SBI Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience & overall suitability, interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
How to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 16-03-2016 to 31-03-2016 & send hard copy of online application along with photocopies of all relevant certificates, e-Receipt of fee payment by post to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 07-04-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on Careers with us > Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India.
4. Click on Apply Online.
5. Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After success full submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use.
For more details like reservation of posts, scale of pay and other information click on the link given below