SBI Recruitment Notification 2013 For Facilitator.Application are invited for the Posts of Facilitator in State Bank of India (SBI).
Company Name: State Bank of India (SBI).
Qualification: Applicants who wish to apply for this post must process the following skill and criteria: Candidate should have retired from the service of any Public Sector Bank in SMGS-V.No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the applicant during 5 years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
Age: 62 Yrs.
How To Apply: The application complete in all respects should reach the Assistant General Manager (P&E),State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Block-B, Samriddhi Bhavan , I, Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001 within 15 days from the date of advertisement with all documents. Communication will be made to the suitable candidates for appearing for an interview. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Last Date: 15-04-2013.
General Terms And Conditions:
1. Leave : The Facilitator will be eligible for one day leave per month during their period of engagement. The leave is not en-cashable and will lapse on termination of contract.
2. The Facilitator will not be eligible for provision of any local conveyance/ other perquisites by the Bank
3. The compensation mentioned above will be fixed and DA and other factors of addition/fluctuation during the period of engagement will not be taken into account.
4. The Facilitator will not be eligible for any arrears/increase on account of salary revision in future. No allowances/facilities other than those mentioned above will be available to him. He will not be eligible for any other leave mentioned hereinabove, provident fund, gratuity, pension etc. from the Bank.
5. Income Tax will be deducted at source as per the rates mentioned in the Income Tax rules, as applicable to Advisor/Consultant/Facilitators.
6. Head Quarter will be SBI, Local Head Office, Kolkata and Facilitator will be reporting to The AGM(P&E), SBI, Local Head Office, Kolkata.