SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 for 33 vice president, manager Posts. SBI released a notification for 33 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 05th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||33 posts|
|Name of the Post||Vice President,Product Development Managers,Manager,Assis.VP|
|Salary||Rs.42020- 1310/5- 48570- 1460/2- 51490|
|Last Date To Walk-in||05-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Vice President (Online Fulfilment/Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment):03 posts
- Product Development Managers:03 posts
- Senior Manager(e-Commerce):03 posts
- Manager(e-Commerce):04 posts
- Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III:01 post
- Assistant Vice President(Customer Experience)MMGS III:03 posts
- Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition):12 posts
- Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III:02 posts
- Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III:02 posts
Candidates age should be between 25-35 years for Assistant Vice President posts,22-3 years for Manager posts,24-35 years for Senior Manager post,24-32 years for Product Development Managers post,26-40 years for Vice President post.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.42020- 1310/5- 48570- 1460/2- 51490, which is reckoned for DA, HRA and superannuation benefits. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit Scheme), Medical, Leave fare,Lease house facility and other facilities, as per the instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time.
Educational Qualification for SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017:
- MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent degree from reputed Institute, Preference will be given to candidates with BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University/Institute.
- B.E./BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA.
- B.E./BTech graduate from a reputed University/Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA/equivalent degree.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates(PWD) through online by using debit cards / credit cards / internet banking.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment Notification 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of State bank of India www.sbi.co.in from 22nd August 2016 to 5th September 2016 and copies of application along with photocopies of certificates / e-receipt for fee payment and brief resume of the applicant describing career and performance achievement in service of any with supporting documents should be send to Central recruitment and promotion department, Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta building, Nariman point, Mumbai:- 400021 on or before 10th September 2016.