Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. State Bank of India Recruitment 2014 For Specialist Cadre Officers. SBI has released notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers posts. There are almost 52 jobs or vacancies in SBI Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 25th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefuly before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
SBI Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in SBI: 52 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 25th September 2014
Name of the Posts:
Economists & Risk Analyst
- Chief Manager (Economist): 01 Post
- Manager (Economist): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Economist): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Risk Analyst): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Risk Analyst): 01 Post.
- Chief Manager (Company Secretary): 01 Post
Permanent Part Time Medical Officers
- Permanent Part Time Medical Officer- I: 46 Posts
Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics for Chief Manager (Economist),Manager (Economist) and Deputy Manager (Economist), Post Graduation Degree in Statistics or MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDBM for Assistant General Manager (Risk Analyst) & Chief Manager (Risk Analyst) , Graduation with minimum 65% marks and Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India for Chief Manager (Company Secretary)Post, MBBS degree from a recognized university for Permanent Part Time Medical Officer- I Post.
Candidates age should be maximum 30 years for Chief Manager (Economist) Post, 27 years for Manager (Economist) Post, 25 years for Deputy Manager (Economist) Post, 40 years for Assistant General Manager (Risk Analyst) Post, 35 years for Chief Manager (Risk Analyst)& Permanent Part Time Medical Officer- I, 30 years to 45 years for Chief Manager (Company Secretary) Post as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Candidates are selected based on Written exam, Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs.500/- for General and others paid through on-line mode from 09-09-2014 to 25-09-2014.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 09-09-2014 to 25-09-2014 and send hard copy of application for PPMO along with copies of Proof of age, Proof of educational qualification, Copy of registration certificate, Experience certificate, by superscribing the envelope as Application for the post of Medical Officers and send to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, AtlantaBuilding, 3rd floor, Plot No.209, BBR, Block No. III, Nariman point, Mumbai- 400021 on or before 04-10-2014.
General Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID.
- Candidates should have recent passport style colour picture (200 x 230 pixels with 20kb50 kb) & signature on white paper with Black Ink pen (140 x 60 pixels with 10kb 20kb).
- Log on to the website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on Careers with us.
- Click on Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group-Sept-2014?.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are new user.
- Get registered and fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
- Make payment through online.
- After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form and send to the address mentioned in how to apply for Sl no 7 Post.
Starting Date of Online Application: 09-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-09-2014.
Starting Date of Payment of Fee: 09-09-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application for Sl no 7 Post: 04-10-2014.