Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014 For Clerk . South Indian Bank has released notification for the recruitment of clerk posts. There are almost 05 jobs or vacancies in South Indian Bank Gujarat. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 04th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in South Indian Bank: 05 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 04th October 2014
Name of the Post:
- Probationary Clerk
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Stream or 50% marks in Arts/ Commerce/ Other streams and have proficient in computer operations.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 26 years as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Test and Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) in favour of South Indian Bank Ltd payable at Ahmedabad.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.southindianbank.com from 24-09-2014 to 04-10-2014 and send hard copy of application along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates, Demand Draft, by superscribing the envelope as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY CLERK and send to Deputy General Manager, Regional Office Ahmedabad, Shop No:415, Ward No:2, SAKAR VII, 4th Floor, Nehru Bridge Corner, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat -380009, India on or before 13-10-2014.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Before applying online candidates candidates should have scanned copy of photo (Dimensions 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixels, Size 40kb) & signature (Dimensions 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixels, Size 40kb).
- Log on to the website http://www.southindianbank.com/.
- Click on Careers > Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for branches in Madhya Pradesh State under Banks Ahmedabad Region.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on Go.
- Get registered if you are new user else Login by using Userid & Password.
- Enter all required details and upload photo, signature.
- Click on Submit button.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
- After Submission take print out of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.