State Bank of India Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India (SBI) introduced various Specialist Officer posts in March 2016. Recruitment of these all posts on regular based. Interested candidates should be applied by online procedure. As per requirement of SBI, total posts are 152. The official notification has been uploaded. Please read full information regarding these posts is given below i.e. Educational qualification details, Age Criteria etc. Download official notification from below link. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Read total information for State Bank of India recruitment 2016.
State Bank of India (SBI)
No. of Total Vacancies :
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales: 03 Posts
5. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
7. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
8. Project Development Managers: 02 Posts
9. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Pay Scale :
Remuneration for selected candidates will be based on CTC. Remuneration is negotiable on the basis of details of applicants Educational qualifications, experience (in years) for the respective posts.
Educational Eligibility :
Age Bond :
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed :
- Proof of Date of Birth
- ID Proof
- All enclosures of educational certificates
- Brief resume
Must Follow Tips :
- Applicants must satisfy themselves all eligibility conditions to the post applied for.
- Read full advertisement before applying to these Specialist Officer positions.
- In case of selection process, applicants shall be required to submit their discharge certificate from the employer.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For State Bank of India Recruitment 2016