State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 for 26 Accounts Assistant Posts. State Bank of Sikkim has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Accounts Assistant vacancies on temporary regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-1-2016 by 4:00 p.m.
About State Bank of Sikkim:
The State Bank of Sikkim was established in the year 1968 and has a total of 41 branches including Head Office throughout the State of Sikkim. The Bank is headquartered in the State Capital of Sikkim, Gangtok. The Bank is an autonomous body under the Government of Sikkim. The Bank operates within the jurisdiction of the State of Sikkim and is responsible to handle the treasury function of the State as well. The branches of the bank are partially computerized through TBA modules. The Bank is headed by the Board of Directors and Managing Director of the Bank is the Chief Executive. Constituted in the pre-merger era, today State Bank of Sikkim has completed 47 years and from the very inception till date, the Bank has always strived and has been successful in becoming the partner in overall development works of the State.
Total 41 Branches (40 branch offices and 1 Head Office) within Sikkim only.
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 26posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Accounts Assistant
1. Unreserved: 5 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha: 2 Posts
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 2 Posts
4. Bhutia Lepcha (BPL): 1 Post
5. Other Backward Classes Central List: 3 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes Central List (Women): 1 Post
7. Other Backward Classes Central List (BPL): 1 Post
8. Other Backward Classes State List: 2 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes State List (Women): 2 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes State List (BPL): 1 Post
11. Scheduled Tribe: 2 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 1 Post
13. Scheduled Caste: 1 Post
14. Scheduled Caste (Women): 1 Post
15. Primitive Tribe: 1 Post
Important Dates for State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Apply Online: 29-1-2016 by 4:00 p.m.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Printout of the Application: 30-1-2016 by 2:00 p.m.
Candidates age limit between 18 to 30 years as on 31-12-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for BL/ ST/ SC/ PT candidates and 4 for OBC Central List and 3 years for OBC State List candidates.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,600/-.
Candidates must have passed XII class from a recognised Board or equivalent and 1 year certificates/ Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised/ institution.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.300/- (Rs. 100/- for BPL) by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok.
How to Apply State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofsikkim.com on or before 29-1-2016 by 4:00 p.m and send hard copy of the online application with relevant certificates and Demand Draft to reach the office of the Asstt. General Manager (Adm.), State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, Gangtok on or before 30-1-2016 by 2:00 p.m.
Related Government Jobs:
- GSRTC Recruitment 2016 for 626 Traffic Inspector and Other Jobs
- ISRO Recruitment 2016 for 185 Assistant, Stenographer Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 for 82 Sports Quota Jobs
- UPCL Recruitment 2016 for 67 Law Officer and Assistant Engineer Posts
- NDRI Recruitment 2016 for 56 Technician and Technical Assistant Jobs