Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2013 For Security Officers .Application are invited for the Posts of Security Officers in Syndicate Bank.
Company Name: Syndicate Bank.
Security Officers 16
Qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline. An Officer with 5 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ DSP with 5 years of service or Officers of identical rank in para military forces with 5 years of service.
Age: 2 40 Yrs.
Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD) may be paid at any of the Branches of Syndicate Bank, by means of a Payment Challan.
Payment of Application Fees : 10-04-2013 to 10-05-2013
Last date for Receipt of Applications : 17-05-2013
Last date for Receipt of Applications from far-flung areas (See Clause No. 8) : 22-05-2013.
How To Apply: All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application format given in the Banks website, to reach the address given below on or before the last date for receipt of applications. . Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Last date: 17-05-2013.
General Terms And Conditions:
1. Candidates are required to apply only offline. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
3. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
5. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to CREAMY LAYER section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
6. The candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
7. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
8. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
9. Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank) should produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature may not be considered.
10. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
11. The candidates will appear for the interview at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc. of any nature.
12. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:-Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the offline application.
15. Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
16. Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
17. The final selection will be on the basis of performance in Group Discussion/interview only.