Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 135 Posts. Syndicate Bank Recruitment for 135 Attender, Part Time Sweeper Vacancies. Syndicate Bank has been released a notification for 135 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Syndicate Bank:
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Banks brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.
The progress of Syndicate Bank has been synonymous with the phase of progressive banking in India. Spanning over 80 years of pioneering expertise, the Bank has created for itself a solid customer base comprising customers of two or three generations. Being firmly rooted in rural India and understanding the grassroot realities, the Banks perception had vision of future India. It has been propagating innovations in Banking and also has been receptive to new ideas, without however getting uprooted from its distinctive socio-economic and cultural ethos. Its philosophy of growth by mutual sustenance of both the Bank and the people has paid rich dividends. The Bank has been operating as a catalyst of development across the country with particular reference to the common man at the individual level and in rural/semi urban centres at the area level.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 25-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 135 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Attender: 85 Posts
- Part Time Sweeper: 50 Posts
Attender: A pass in 8th Standard and Candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10 + 2 Examination.
Part Time Sweeper: A pass in 5th Standard and Candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10 + 2 Examination.
Minimum 18 years, Maximum 26 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is as follows:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category candidates (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General.
- Ex-Servicemen by 3 years plus the usual period of service in the Defence Forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and who are not re-married Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes & OBC up to 38 years )
Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The place date and time of interview will be informed to the eligible candidates individually. The selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview. The interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose. The Bank reserves the right to call the required number of candidates for interview.
How to Apply:
Those candidates, who satisfy above conditions should send their application in the prescribed format, so has to reach the following address on or before 25.11.2015
The Regional Manager,
SyndicateBank, Regional Office,
Syndicate Towers, UDUPI 576101
Related Government Jobs:
- Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 64 Manager Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Scientific Officers and Other Posts
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 789 Line Attendant Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 570 Constable Jobs
- Pune University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 126 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts