UIIC Recruitment 2014-2015 Administrative Officer Vacancies. United India Insurance Company Limited Recruitment for 323 Administrative Officer Vacancies. UIIC has been released a notification for 323 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 18th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UIIC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2014
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 18-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 323 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Finance: 60 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 10 Posts
- Legal: 10 Posts
- Total Specialist: 80 Posts
- Generalist: 243 Posts
Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance/ M.Com/ B.Com for Post Finance, B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering for Post Automobile Engineering, Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government for Post Legal, Graduation in any stream for Post Generalist.
Pay or Salary: Rs.37,000/- p.m. (approx)
A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 01/10/2014. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2-10-1984 and not later than 1-10-1993 (both days inclusive). Check below notification for age relaxation.
SC/ST/PWD/Permanent Employees of UIIC: Rs. 100/-
All others: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online from 29-10-2014 to 18-11-2014 (both days inclusive) through the website www.uiic.co.in.
Follow below steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying Online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- Log on through the website www.uiic.co.in.
- Click on the link Recruitment.
- Read the Instructions carefully and fill the Application Form regarding payment details.
- Payment can be made through Online.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Save the Application Form.
- Registration & Password will be displayed on the screen, make a note of it.
Related Government Jobs: