Union Bank of India Recruitment 2014 Specialist Officer 42 Vacancies. Union Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for the jobs or vacancies of 42 Specialist Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date 05-05-2014.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications & Payment of Application Fees: 21-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications & Payment of Application Fee: 05-05-2014.
Name of the Posts:
Specialist Officers 42 Posts
- Economist Gr II 02 Posts
- Security Officer Gr I 40 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks (55% marks for reserved categories) & P.G in Economics/ Econometrics with 55% marks (50% marks for reserved categories) & have Course completion certificate in Computer Awareness and Office Automation.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum is 35 years. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and/ or Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 21-04-2014 to 05-05-2014. Retain printed copies of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.600/- Application Fee for General, OBC and Rs.100/- Intimation Charges for all others through online payment by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading and have valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Go to Careers > Recruitment > Click on desired post.
- Click on Click here to Apply Online link (Available at end of notification).
- Fill all the mandatory details and Make the fee payment.
- Submit error free application form.
- After successful completion, a Registration Number, Password and e-receipt will be generated.
- Note down Registration Number & Password and Retain printed copies of e-receipt and online application form for future use
Last Date: 05-05-2014
More Details: Click Here