United Bank of India Recruitment 2014 Asst Officer Vacancies. United Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Assistant officer, Messenger/ Sub staff vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online & send the printout copies of applications from 07-04-2014 to 21-04-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
United Bank of India Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Relationship Manager 01 Post
- Relationship Manager 02 Posts
- Assistant officer 01 Post
- Messenger/ Sub staff 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or Post graduation in Commerce/ Economics/ Management/ International Business from a recognized University for Sr Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager Post, graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks for Asst Officer Post, Class- VIII, Class-XI for Messenger/ Sub staff Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 25-35 years for Sr Relationship Manager Post, 21-30 years for Relationship Manager Post, 18-27 years for Asst Officer, Messenger/ Sub staff Post as on 01-04-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.unitedbankofindia.com & send the printout copies of applications firmly paste a recent passport size Photograph bearing the signature along with attested copies of Secondary School Certificate/ School leaving certificate, Mark sheets/ certificates of qualification certificates, Experience certificates from 07-04-2014 to 21-04-2014 to The Chief Representative,United Bank of India, Representative Office Sena Kalyan Bhaban, Suite#1302 195, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Bangladesh. The documents containing envelope must be superscribed as Application for the Post of Senior Relationship Manager/ Relationship Manager/ Assistant Officer/ Messenger.
- Before applying for the post the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement/Notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the engagement process if the candidates are found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in taking any decision on qualification, experience and other eligibility norms
- A recent passport size photograph should be tightly pasted on the print out of the on-line application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the engagement process is completed
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector undertakings should send their application through proper channels and produce a No objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate the stages at when such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken: the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview selection and any other matter relating to engagement will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiry shall be entertained by the Bank on this behalf.
More Details: Click Here