Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Apply Online for 188 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank has posted employment notification for eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II,III),Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 may apply through online from 12-12-2013 to 31-12-2013.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 188 Posts
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 02 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 16 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
4. Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer): 08 Post
5. Officer Scale -I: 114 Posts
6. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 46 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years for MMG Scale III, 21-32 Years, 18-28 Years for MMG Scale II, JMG Scale I & Office Assistant as on 01-07-2013. Upper age relaxation is as per Govt rules for reserved candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Asst Post. Refer notification for Post wise valid IBPS score card details.
How to Apply:Eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the website http://www.ubgb.in from 12-12-2013 to 31-12-2013. After submission of online application, take printout of the online application form and bring it along with required copies of documents for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.apgvbank.in
2. Click on Recruitment link and Select the link Apply online.
3. Fill the application with the Mandatory fields and Click Submit link.
4. After successful submission of Application, take the print out of the submitted online application form and keep for future reference.