CRPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 570 Constable Jobs. Office of the Inspector General of Police, Northern Sector, Central Reserve Police Force has released notification for the recruitment of 570 Head Constable/ GD 82, Constable/ GD 488 vacancies against Sports Quota. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on or before 30-12-2015 & 14-01-2016 for remote areas. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of Indias Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPFs primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representatives Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
Besides Law and Order and counter-insurgency duties, the role of CRPF in the General Elections, held repeatedly during the past few years, has been very significant and vital. This is especially true for the trouble-ridden states of J&K, Bihar and in the North East. During the Parliamentary elections of September 1999, the CRPF played a major role in the security arrangements. Of late, CRPF contingents are also being deployed in UN missions.
With 230 battalions and various other establishments, the CRPF is considered Indias largest paramilitary force .
CRPF Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30-12-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: 14-01-2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 570posts
Name of the Posts:
- Head Constable/ GD: 82 Posts
- Constable/ GD: 488 Posts
- Athletics (Men): 36 Posts
- Athletics (Women): 19 Posts
- Archery (Men): 11 Posts
- Archery (Women): 12 Posts
- Judo (Men): 19 Posts
- Judo (Women): 10 Posts
- Shooting (Men): 17 Posts
- Shooting (Women): 10 Posts
- Swimming (Men): 40 Posts
- Swimming (Women): 16 Posts
- Taekwondo (Men): 16 Posts
- Taekwondo (Women): 08 Posts
- Water Sports (Rowing, Kayaking & Canoeing) (Men): 25 Posts
- Water Sports (Rowing, Kayaking & Canoeing) (Women): 12 Posts
- Weightlifting (Men): 25 Posts
- Weightlifting (Women): 10 Posts
- Wrestling (Men): 32 Posts
- Wrestling (Women): 12 Posts
- Boxing (Men): 17 Posts
- Boxing (Women): 14 Posts
- Football (Men): 20 Posts
- Football (Women): 19 Posts
- Hockey (Men): 20 Posts
- Hockey (Women): 19 Posts
- Kabaddi (Men): 15 Posts
- Kabaddi (Women): 14 Posts
- Volleyball (Men): 10 Posts
- Volleyball (Women): 14 Posts
- Bodybuilding: 15 Posts
- Gymnastic: 18 Posts
- Karate: 10 Posts
- Basketball: 20 Posts
- Handball: 15 Posts
Candidates age must have between 18 to 23 years as on the last date for receipt of application i.e., candidate should not have been born earlier than 30-12-1992 and not later than 30-12-1997. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC category candidates will be applicable as per GOIs instructions.
- Candidates must have pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must have pass Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Pay or Salary:
Head Constable (GD) : Rs.5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,400 & other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.
Constable (GD) : Rs.5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,000 & other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rules.
All eligible candidates whose application form is found to be in order will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. trial/interview. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
- Identity check
- Checking of Testimonials / documents
- Physical Standard Test as mentioned in Recruitment Rules
- Sports Trial Test of Candidates for their respective Sports discipline
- Medical Examination
General/OBC category candidates are also required to deposit Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only as application fees in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque along with their application in favour of DIGP, GC CRPF, New Delhi. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category and Females candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
The eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed or neatly hand written as given in Annexure-A duly filled in on foolscap paper with two attested passport size photographs, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed to The DIG GC-CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072 on or before 30/12/2015 & 14/01/2016 for remote areas, super scribing on the envelope Application for the Recruitment of Sportsperson in CRPF against Sports Quota-2015?.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form & Admit Card: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Pune University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 126 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 103 Residents
- Patna High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 37 Court Manager Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 813 Officer Jobs
- MRPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 100 Apprentice Posts