CRPF Recruitment 2016-2017 for 9 Medical Officers Posts. CRPF released a recruitment notification for 9 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in on 22nd August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CRPF Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Diploma,Post Graduate,MBBS degree|
|Number of Vacancies||09 posts|
|Name of the Post||Specialist doctors,General duty medical officers|
|Last Date To Walk-in||22-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Specialist doctors
- General duty medical officers
The age of the candidate should be below 67 years. The age of the candidate should be as on date of walk in interview.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Specialist doctors is for A Class Cities Rs 64,009/-,B Class Cities Rs. 60,841/-, C Class Cities is Rs. 57,672/-
- The pay or salary for General duty medical officers is for A Class Cities Rs 53,025/-, B Class Cities Rs. 50,400/-, C Class Cities Rs. 47,775/-
Educational Qualification for CRPF Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in the concerned Speciality . 1½ years experience for Degree holder & 2½ Years for Diploma holder in the concerned Speciality after PG.
- MCI recognized MBBS degree with completion of internship.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk in interview that will be held at GOs Mess, group centre campus, CRPF, Hingan road, Nagpur (Maharashtra).
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force). CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may appear for interview along with two set of photocopies of all relevant certificates and application in plain paper scribing the name of the position applied for and five passport size recent photograph at the time of interview.