DHCLSC Recruitment 2016 for 130 Lawyers and Mediators Jobs. Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee Recruitment for 130 Civil Panel, Criminal Panel, Jail Visiting Panel, Mediator Panel Vacancies. DHCLSC has been released a notification for 130 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 29th February 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 29A of the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 ( No. 39 of 1987), the State Authority hereby makes the following regulations. These regulations may be called the High Court Legal Services Committee Regulations, 1998. They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Office Gazette. A person shall not be qualified for nomination as a member of the High Court Legal Services Committee unless he/she is:-
A graduate and an eminent social worker who is engaged in the upliftment of the weaker sections of the people, including Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes , women, Backward Classes, Children , rural and urban labour;
Two advocates having interest in free legal services for a period of one year;
An eminent person in the medical profession or eminent professor of sociology , psychology or any other discipline;
Any law teacher or a person of repute who is specially interested in the implementation of the legal services schemes.
DHCLSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 29-02-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 130 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Civil Panel: 40 Posts
- Criminal Panel: 40 Posts
- Jail Visiting Panel: 25 Posts
- Mediator Panel: 25 Posts
Educational Qualification For DHCLSC Recruitment 2016:
Criminal Panel, Civil Panel, Jail Visiting Panel should have An advocate should be having 3 years experience at the Bar on the date of this notification, however, relaxation can be given to young advocates having less than three years experience, after recording adequate reasons. The candidate should have experience of litigation work in High Court of Delhi. Mediator Panel should have An Advocate should have received forty hours of training as a mediator
- No candidate shall be called for interview unless he/ she satisfies the eligibility conditions.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for interview or selection.
- Depending upon the requirement and number of applications received, DHCLSC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Selection Committee regarding shortlisting of the candidates shall be final.
- No individual intimation will be sent to any candidate for appearing in the interview. A list of shortlisted candidates with the date, time and venue of Interview will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee, Delhi High Court, New Delhi and shall also be uploaded on our website i.e. www.dhclsc.org
- The candidate shall bring original documents at the time of interview.
- The result will be made available on our website www.dhclsc.org and on the notice board of the Delhi Legal Services Committee, Delhi High Court New Delhi.
How to Apply For DHCLSC Recruitment 2016:
Duly filled Application Form along with requisite documents shall be submitted in the R & I Section at Room No. 35, Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee between 10.00 AM to 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM on any working days, on or before 29th February 2016.