Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017
Office of the District Magistrate, Nadia, Government of West Bengal Invites applications for the post of 240 Civil Defence Volunteers. Apply before 14 July 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Government of West Bengal Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Defence Volunteers
- No. of Vacancy : 240 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Madhyamik pass or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2017.
Job Location : Nadia (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Test & Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Government of West Bengal Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copy of relevant documents send to Office of the Sub Divisional Officer from 29.06.2017 to 14.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 29.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 14.07.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://nadia.nic.in/writereaddata/TenderNotice/2057-Recruitment28062017.pdf