HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 80 Technicians Posts. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment for 80 Machinist, Turner, Grinder, Fitter, Electronics, Electroplating, Instrumentation Vacancies. HAL has been released a notification for 80 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 28-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 80 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Machinist: 10 Posts
- Turner: 09 Posts
- Grinder: 11 Posts
- Fitter: 41 Posts
- Electronics: 03 Posts
- Electroplating: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 04 Posts
Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electroplating/ Electronics/ Instrumentation. All qualifications should be from Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
For engagement, the candidate possessing higher technical qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification, need not apply. Candidates pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. Candidature of such personnel who possesses higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment/ selection.
Pay or Salary:
The selected candidates would be paid Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 24,583/- per month at the minimum level of induction. The consolidated remuneration would comprise of the following items :-
- Basic Pay + Personal Pay
- Dearness Allowance (revised quarterly) on the Basic Pay+ Personal Pay
- House Rent Allowance as per classification of Cities (when Company quarter is not provided)
- Special Allowance at the rate of 5% of Basic Pay + Personal Pay
- Washing Allowance @ Rs. 75/- per month An annual increase of 3% during the tenure shall be admissible on the Basic Pay subject to satisfactory performance.
- Provident Fund contribution will be calculated taking into account the Basic Pay + Personal Pay + Dearness Allowance components of the consolidated emoluments. The engaged personnel will be covered under the Income Tax, Service Tax, Professional Tax etc. as per the applicable rules and all such taxes would be payable by them.
Upper age limit as on 28/10/2015 will be for UR- 28 years; SC/ST- 33 years; OBC- 31 years. Candidates belonging to OBC Non-creamy layer category are required to
submit OBC certificate not older than six months as on 28/10/2015, in the prescribed format at the time of Interview. The SC/ST category are also required to
produce the community certificate in proof of their community at the time of Interview in the prescribed format.
- In respect of Persons with Disability (PWD), upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years which will be over & above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC as mentioned above.
- Ex-Servicemen who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service by more than 3 years, he will be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit.
- The Upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years, as on 28/10/ 2015 except for candidates belonging to PWD Category. For PWD candidates the upper age limit with all relaxations should not exceed 56 years, as on 28/10/ 2015.
- For candidates who has ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Reservation of the posts will be as per rules.
An application fee of Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred only) which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Apprentices of the Division/ Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange, Zilla Sainik Welfare Boards etc.) is to be paid by the candidates through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow for applying for the post.
Eligible candidates who are sponsored by the Employment Exchange, Ex-Apprentices trained at TTI & TTC of Lucknow Division, candidates sponsored by the Sainik Boards and open candidates applying against Newspaper Advertisement will be called for Written Test, subject to their meeting the notified criteria. Division reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination prescribed for a particular Trade / Discipline, to ensure sufficient competition. However, the cut off percentage of Marks for UR / OBC candidates cannot be less than 60% and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates not less than 50%, in the qualifying examination. Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1: 5 for Personal Interview on the basis of order of merit in the Written Test as per Rules of the Company. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and
The candidates should bring all the relevant certificates/ testimonials etc. along with one set of Xerox copies in support of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth,, Caste certificates(in Central Govt. format) at the time of Interview. All the relevant and required documents as per the advertised criteria will be scrutinized before the Interview and those candidates who are found to be meeting the advertised criteria will only be allowed for the Interview.
Candidates attending Interview would be reimbursed Travelling Allowance(TA) i.e. Sleeper Class/ II Class Train fare/ Bus Fare by the shortest route, as per rules of the Company, subject to production of proof of travel (Original onward journey ticket and Photostat copy of return journey ticket), failing which TA will not be paid. In case the candidate travel by other mode of transport, he will be reimbursed the fare limited to the shortest route by train or actual expenses, whichever is less, on production of proof.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the application format hosted on the HAL website along with the detailed Advertisement.
- Candidates meeting the above specifications may send their applications strictly in the prescribed Application Format printed on A-4 size paper, along with a self-attested recent passport size photograph to the following address :-
Post Bag No. 99
Kolkata- 700 001
- Ex-Apprentices of HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow must apply directly against the advertised posts as per their eligibility criteria strictly as per the format given in the detailed advertisement quoting their registration no. to the Post Bag No. given above. No separate communication will be sent to them in this regard.
- If the information/ certificates furnished by the candidates in any part/ stage is found to be false/ incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 28th October, 2015. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. No applications will be received in person on the address mentioned above.
- The applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post. Applications received through other mode viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- HAL will not take any responsibility for any delay in receiving the application forms or loss in transit.
Related Government Jobs:
- NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 143 Software and Other Jobs
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 400 Bandi Rakshak (Male) Posts
- KCC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 154 Clerk and Other Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 493 Technician Jobs
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 for 57 Professor Posts
Related Government Jobs in India
- HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 97 Technician Jobs
- HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 2015 For Apprentice Vacancies
- HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Freshers Recruitment 2012 Invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers and Finance / HR Professionals for the post of Management Trainees
- HAL Recruitment 2014 Library Officer & Assistant Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2014 for Finance Officer (Grade II) Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online