HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 97 Technician Jobs. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment for 97 Diploma Technician, Technician Machinist, Technician Grinder, Technician Painter, Technician Turner, Tech1nician Fitter, Ex-Servicemen Technician for Engine Division, Technician for LCA Tejas Division Vacancies. PGIMS has been released a notification for 97 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 19th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years.
The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
In Dec 1945,the company was placed under the administrative control of Min. of Industry & Supply. In January 1951, Hindustan Aircraft Private Limited was placed under the Administrative control of Ministry of Defence Jobs.
The Company had built aircraft and engines of foreign design under licence, such as Prentice, Vampire and Gnat aircraft. It also undertook the design and development of aircraft indigenously. In August 1951, the HT-2 Trainer aircraft, designed and produced by the company under the able leadership of Dr. V.M.Ghatge flew for the first time. Nearly 200 Trainers were manufactured and supplied to the Indian Air Force and other customers. With the gradual building up of its design capability, the company successfully designed and developed four other aircraft i.e. two seater Pushpak suitable for flying clubs, Krishak for Air Observatory Post(AOP) role, HF-24 Jet Fighter (Marut) and the HJT-16 Basic Jet Trainer (Kiran).
HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 19-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 97 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Diploma Technician
- Technician Machinist
- Technician Grinder
- Technician Painter
- Technician Turner
- Tech1nician Fitter
- Technician for Engine Division
- Technician for LCA Tejas Division
Candidates applying for the post of Diploma Technician (Mechanical) should possess Regular/ Full-Time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical discipline acquired from recognised Institutions /State Board of Technical Education under the 10+3 system. Candidates applying for the post of Technician in the trades of Machinist/Grinder/Painter/Turner & Fitter should possess Regular/ Full-Time ITI + NAC / NCTVT after 10th Std.
Candidates applying for the post of Ex-Servicemen Technician for Engine Division should possess Diploma in Engineering/Technology and should have worked on Artouste or TM333 or Shakti Engines. The Diploma in Engineering / Technology Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the Armed Forces. In case of the Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the relevant trade awarded by Indian Air Force/Indian Army/ Indian Navy, such Diploma should have been awarded after undergoing the prescribed training and passing the required examination specified by the Armed Forces wherein the candidates have undergone the training.
Candidates applying for the post of Ex-Servicemen Aircraft Technician for LCA Tejas Division in respect of Engine, Airframe, Armament, Radio, Radar, Instrumentation and Electrical trades should possess the Diploma in Engineering/Technology and should have worked on aircrafts such as Mirage, Jaguar, Su-30 and MiG series aircrafts. The Diploma in Engineering / Technology Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the Armed Forces. In case of the Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the relevant trade awarded by Indian Air Force/Indian Army/ Indian Navy, such Diploma should have been awarded after undergoing the prescribed training and passing the required examination specified by the Armed Forces wherein the candidates have undergone the training.
Candidates applying for the post of Ex-Servicemen Aircraft Technician for LCA Tejas Division in respect of SEW trade should possess the ITI + NAC/NCTVT in SEW Trade and should have worked on aircrafts such as Mirage, Jaguar, Su-30 and MiG series aircrafts. The Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the Armed Forces. In case of NAC in SEW trade awarded by Indian Air Force/Indian Army/ Indian Navy such NAC should have been awarded after undergoing the prescribed training and passing the required examination specified by the Armed Forces wherein the candidates have undergone the training.
- The upper age limit as on 01.10.2015 is 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST and 3 years in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce recently obtained Non-creamy layer Certificate in proof of their Community (not older than 6 months) i.e 19.11.2015 stating that they do not come under the creamy layer from the Competent Authority, in the Central Govt. format at the time of Interview . Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category are also required to produce their community certificate in proof of their community at the time of Interview in the prescribed format. The format for OBC caste certificate in Annexure A, SC/ST Annexure B and PWDAnnexure C is attached.
- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) is to be paid as application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, those Ex-apprentices sponsored by HAL, TTI, Bangalore Complex and also those Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Sainik Welfare Board are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- The above Application fee is to be deposited in the name of HAL RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT bearing account number 31700415045 at any core banking branches of State Bank of India only in the prescribed challan and the Journal number given by the bank on payment of fees needs to be entered in the online application form while applying. No other form of payment is accepted. Prescribed challan format is available under downloads in the online registration form.
- Candidates are required to pay applicable amount towards Bank commission for depositing fee at other than SBI, HAL Branch , Bangalore.
- Candidates are required to provide the details of the application fees paid in the online application form. If details are not provided, the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted. Application fee can be deposited till the last date of submission of online application. Candidates are required to write their particulars in the challan.
Pay or Salary:
Basic Pay + Personal Pay:
Other benefits & Allowances as per entitlement(Approx.):
Eligible candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange or the Sainik Boards , the Ex-Apprentices trained at HAL TTI (BC) and those candidates who apply online based on the initial screening only will be considered for the Written Test, subject to their meeting notified criteria.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online hosted on the HAL website only. (www.hal-india.com). No other mode of application will be accepted. The website will be kept open between 1000hrs on 04.11.2015 till 2400hrs on 19.11.2015 for this purpose. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted can not be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id and Mobile No. which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the Written Test and Interview can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates. Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen sponsored by the Sainik Boards, Ex-apprentices sponsored by HAL, TTI, Bangalore Complex are required to furnish the details of application fees payment in order to register their application online.
Related Government Jobs:
- PGIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 117 Medical Posts
- C-DAC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 48 Project Engineer and Other Jobs
- MNNIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Non-faculty Posts
- GMCH Recruitment 2015-2016 for 68 Medical Posts
- HPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 61 Engineering Jobs
Related Government Jobs in India
- HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 80 Technicians Posts
- HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) Freshers Recruitment 2012 Invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers and Finance / HR Professionals for the post of Management Trainees
- HAL Nashik Recruitment 2014 2015 For Apprentice Vacancies
- HAL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- HAL Recruitment 2014-2015 49 Manager Vacancies
- HAL Recruitment 2014 Library Officer & Assistant Posts