HAL Recruitment 2016 For 10 Teacher and Other Posts. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has been Released a notification for Recruitment 2016 Principal, PRT (Telugu), PRT, Dance Teacher, Music Teacher, Counselor or Health Wellness Teacher Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11-04-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below .
HAL is an Aeronautical industry which is on move since last 70 years started functioning since 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand. In Dec 1945, the company was placed under the administrative control of Min. of Industry & Supply. In January 1951, Hindustan Aircraft Private Limited was placed under the Administrative control of Ministry of Defence Jobs. The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
HAL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last date for applying: 11th April, 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Post Name and Education Qualification For HAL Recruitment 2016:
- Principal: Master degree in any discipline or B.Ed with 10 years of work experience in teaching in High School.
- PRT (Telugu): Bachelor degree in Telugu with 55% marks obtained and 01 year work experience in teaching Telugu.
- PRT: Bachelor degree with 55% marks obtained and 01 year work experience in teaching English or Science or Maths or Social Science.
- Dance Teacher: Diploma in Dance with 01 year work experience in teaching classical dances.
- Music Teacher: Diploma in Vocal Music with 01 year work experience in teaching Vocal Music.
- Counselor or Health Wellness Teacher: Master degree in Psychology or Master degree in Child Development or PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling with 01 year work experience in Guidance or Counseling
Age: As on 31st March, 2016;
- Principal: 55 years max
- PRT (Telugu): 40 years max
- PRT: 40 years max
- Dance Teacher: 40 years max
- Music Teacher: 40 years max
- Counselor or Health Wellness Teacher: 40 years max
Pay Or Salary:
- Principal: Rs.37000/- pm
- PRT (Telugu): Rs.18000/- pm
- PRT: Rs.18000/- pm
- Dance Teacher: Rs.15000/- pm
- Music Teacher: Rs.15000/- pm
- Counselor or Health Wellness Teacher: Rs.12000/- pm
Application Fee: No application fee
Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
Mode of Selection: Short list, Written Test, Demonstration and Interview
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2016:
Willing applicants have to forward their dully filled application form in its designed format along with attachment of xerox copies of mark sheets, certificates, age proof, experience, etc on below mentioned address.
H.A.L. Secondary School,
H.A.L. Township, Balanagar,