HQ Central Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016 for 45 LDC and other Posts. HQ Central Air Command IAF has been released a notification for 45 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HQ Central Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 28-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 45
Name of the Post:
- LDC:09 posts
- Hindi Typist:01 post
- ulcaniser:01 post
- Cook:06 posts
- MTS:14 posts
- Safaiwala:11 posts
- Mess Staff:02 posts
- Ward Sahayika:01 post
Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 28 May 2016 for LDC,Hindi typist and 18 to 25 years for Vulcaniser, cook,MTS,Safaiwala,Mess staff,Ward sahayika posts.
Educational Qualification for HQ Central Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates should be complete 12th or equivalent.Candidate should have English typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
or 30 w.p.m. in hindi.(35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) for LDC post and Hindi typist post.
- Candidate must complete metric or equivalent Must be holding a valid certificate of the trade professional skill from ITI in the trade professional skill for Vulcaniser post.
- Candidate must complete metric or equivalent with six months experience in trade for cook post.
- Candidate must complete metric or equivalent for MTS post,Safaiwala post
- Candidate must complete metric or equivalent and Experience in the trade for six month for Mess Staff post.
- Candidate must complete metric or equivalent for Ward Sahayika post.
There will a written exam scheduled to be held on 24th July 2016 by the respective AOC/ Stn Cdr/ CO.
How to Apply for HQ Central Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016:
Candidates may fill Application forms duly typed on A-4 size paper as per the prescribed application format along with Self-attested photo-copies of required documents to be addressed to the Air Officer Commanding /Station Commander/ Commanding Officer of the place of vacancy at unit address. The Application should reach to addressee on or before 28/05/2016. Envelop containing the application form should be marked clearly on the Top APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______.