HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016-2017 for 126 Group-C Posts. HQ Western Air Command IAF released a recruitment notification for 126 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||HQ Western Air Command IAF|
|Qualification||Matriculation,Diploma,12th Class,Graduate Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||126 posts|
|Name of the Post||Group-C Posts|
|Last Date To Walk-in||12-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Draughtsman Grade III
- Civilian Education Instructor
- Supdt (Store)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Hindi Typist
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
- Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker
- Mess staff
Candidates age limit should be 18 to 25 Years.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification for HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board or University. Two years Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsmanship (Mechanical or Civil) from and Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution. About five years experience in Draughtsmanship in a Government Institute
- A Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the subjects. A diploma or degree in teaching.
- Matric with 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private Sector.
- Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private Sector.For more details see official notification.
The Selection Procedure will be followed by Written Examination.
How to Apply for HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates desirous of applying are to forward their applications as per prescribed format with enclosures should be reach to the concerned Air Force Stations/ Units.Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Eligible candidates apply within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 12/09/2016).