IAF Recruitment 2014 for Commissioned Officers Vacancies. Applications are invited from Male Indian Citizens as per Citizenship Act 1955 for the following courses commencing in July 2015for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branchand Permanent / Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
IAF Vacancy Details:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications 07-06-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications 03-07-2014.
Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam 31-08-2014 (Sunday).
Date of Course Commencing July 2015.
Location: Across India
Name of the Post:
- No 198/15F/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
- No 197/15T/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
- No 197/15T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
Ground Duty Branches:
- No 197/15G/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
- No 197/15G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks for Flying Branch, Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks for Technical Branch and Graduation with 60% marks/ P.G degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ C.A/ ICWA with 50% marks for Ground Duty Branches.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 19 to 23 years for Flying Branch, 18 to 28 years for Technical Branch and 20 to 23 years for Graduates, 20 to 25 years for Post Graduates/ LLB, 20 to 26 years for LLB & 20 to 27 years for M.Ed/ Ph.D/ C.A/ ICWA in case of Ground Duty Branches as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) ( for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the IAF career website www.careerairforce.nic.in from 07-06-2014 to 03-07-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in and select the Apply Online link on the left side of the page.
- Read all the instructions carefully before starting Online Application and click on Continue to Candidate Section link.
- Select New Candidate link to start the Online Application process.
- Fill all the five parts of online applications carefully including part 5 where you need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Submit error free application and retain User Name and Password for future use.
Last Date: 03-07-2014
More Details: Click Here