IB Recruitment 2014 Apply Online For PA, JIO Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Intelligence Bureau Jobs before last date 2nd June 2014. IB Notification 2014 to fill various vacancies of Personal Assistant (PA) & Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO). Check below for other details like age limit, qualification, Application fee and selection procedure etc.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has invited applications for recruitment for the post of Personal Assistant, General Central Service, Group-B (Non Gazette/ Ministerial) and Junior Intelligence Officer Grade -II/Technical, General Central Service, Group C (Non Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial).
IB Recruitment Details:
Commencement of Online Application: 03-05-2014.
Last date of receiving Online Application: 02-06-2014 23:59 hrs.
Name of the Posts:
- Personal Assistant (PA) 42 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer 32 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography for S.No.1 Post, Matriculation with two years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) passed certificate in Radio Technician or Communication or Computer or Electronics or Electrical.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 27 years as on 02-06-2014.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for a written test and a skill test in stenography for the post of Personal Assistant and skill test in the relevant field of trade followed by interview for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech. The date, place and time of skill test and interview shall be intimidates to the candidates online.Based on the performance of the candidates in written test, stenographic test/skill test-cum-interview, they will be selected subject to successful completion of their character and antecedent verification and medical examination thereafter.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 03-05-2014 to 02-06-2014 23:59 hrs.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.50/- for General & OBC category (Male) by cash deposit (offline payment) at any branch of State Bank of Indian using the Challan form (available in Part II of the online application) or by using internet banking facility of State Bank of India or State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card. Woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of fee.
General Instructions :
- Applicants should have valid Email ID at the time of Registration.
- Log on to website www.mha.nic.in and click on Online applications for the post of PA & JIO-II/Tech in IB.
- Read the instructions & Fill the Part I of the Online application form.
- After completion of Part I registration, proceed to Part II of online application and pay the fees, upload your Photograph & signature in the prescribed format & submit the error free application.
- After submission of application form, take the print out of system generated application for future use.
Last Date: 02-06-2014.
More Details: Click Here