Indian Army Engineering Recruitment 2016-2017 for 170 SSC Tech Posts. Indian Army Engineering released a notification for 170 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Army Engineering Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Indian Army Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||170 posts|
|Name of the Post||SSC(T),SSCW(T)|
|Last Date To Apply||24-08-2016|
Name of the Engineering Streams:
- Civil:42 posts
- Mechanical:15 posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics:21 posts
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerosp ace/ Ballistics/ Avionics:10 posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc):23 posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecom munication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication:26 posts
- Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave:11 posts
- Industrial:01 post
- Automobile / Workshop Technology:02 posts
- Metallurgical:02 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation:02 posts
- Architecture/ Building construction Technology:03 posts
- Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg:02 posts
- Chemical Engg:02 posts
- Production Engg:04 posts
- Remote Sensing:02 posts
- Transportation Engg:01 posts
- Laser Tech:01 posts
Candidates age should be 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2017.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Engineering Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year examination of Engineering course are eligible to apply and should also be from recognized College/University of India.
How to Apply for Indian Army Engineering Recruitment 2016-2017:
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on Officers Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on Apply Online. A page Officers Selection Eligibility will open.
Then click Apply shown against the course. A page Application Form will open. Read the instructions carefully and click Continue to fill details as required under various segments.Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page Summary of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on Submit now only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on PDF and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.