Indian Army Recruitment 2014 Technical Graduate Posts. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Services. Course commencing in January 2015 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 19-05-2014 by 10.00 hrs.
Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 18-06-2014 by 17.00 hrs.
Name of The Post:
Technical Graduate 60 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 19-05-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 18-06-2014 by 17.00 hrs. Take print out of PDF format file and retain it for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.3. Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
- Click on New Registration Sign Up, Fill all the details and Submit.
- Candidate should note unique User Name and Password.
- Click on desired post link and Fill all the details.
- Submit error free application form.
- Take print out of PDF format file and retain it for future use.
Last Date: 18-06-2014
More Details: Click Here