Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for 10 Army Education Corps Posts. Indian Army AEC has released a recruitment notification for 10 jobs. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08th June 2015 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 08-06-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Post:
Army Education Corps 10 Posts
Subjects wise Vacancies:
- MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Public Administration/Statistics /International Relation/ International Studies:05 posts.
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ Electronics/ M.Com/ MCA:03 posts
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari & Arabic):02 posts
Pay or salary:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.21,000/-p.m. (Rs.15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Candidates age should be 23 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2017.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidate must complete MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/Public Administration/ Statistics /International Relation/ International Studies.M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ Electronics/ M.Com/ MCA.Foreign language (MA in Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari & Arabic).
- The selection procedure is as follows:-
Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres, through candidates registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held from Jul/Aug 2016 onwards.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . This will be followed by a medical examination for candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates are apply only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on Officers Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration. Fill the online Registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on Apply Online under dashboard. A page Officers selection- Eligibility will open. Then click Apply shown against Army Education Corps. A page Application form will open. Read the instruction carefully and click Continue to fill details as required under various segments- Personal information, Communications details, Education details and details of previous SSB. Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page Summary of your information where in you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on Submit Now only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on PDF and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the System.