Indian Army Recruitment June 2014 Technical Entry Scheme (90 Jobs). Applications are invited for Technical Entry Scheme in Indian Army Through out india. Indian Army invites applications from unmarried Male Candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course 32 Commencing from Jan 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2014 at 1000 hrs to 30-06-2014 by 1000 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-05-2014 at 1000 hrs
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-06-2014 by 1000 hrs.
Name of the Post:
Technical Entry Scheme Course : 90 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-07-1995 and not after 01-07-1998.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Psychological Test, Group Test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2014 at 1000 hrs to 30-06-2014 by 1000 hrs. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of two copies of the application with the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by affixing photograph attested by a gazette officer of Central/ State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/ Mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer , all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview. Second copy of the printout of online application is retained by the candidate for future reference.
- Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Online Application link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on Continue.
- Click on Sign up (for New Users) and fill the details and get registered.
- System will generate unique User Name and Password.(Retain it for future reference).
- Log in with User Name and Password and click on Online Application Form for the Course.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB and (d) Academic details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click on Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next part of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Finally Click on Submit button.
- After submission if there are any errors use Edit option.
- Take print out of filled Application Form containing the Roll Number and Retain it for future reference.
Last Date: 30-06-2014
More Details: Click Here