Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014 Yantrik Vacancies. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates of Indian citizen possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
Starting Date for Online Application: 11-06-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-06-2014.
Starting Date to take Print out of Admit Card: 16-07-2014 on-wards.
Name of the Post:
Yantrik (01/2015 Batch)
- 1. Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- 2. Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- 3. Yantrik Technical (Electronics)
Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Eng with 60% in aggregate from Board/Institute recognised by Board of Central/ State Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01-02-1993 to 31-01-1997. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written tests, Physical Fitness Test, interview and initial Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online form the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 11-06-2014 to 18-06-2014 and take print out of application (3 copies) along with 10th class passing certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, diploma certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate at the time of examination.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on the website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Click on Careers@cg -> Online Application.
- Read the instructions and click on I Agree button.
- Fill the details like age, name, fathers name,e-mail ID, Mobile number, etc and click on Submit button.
- After submitting a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the admit card.
- Take print out of the filled application and retain it for future reference.
More Details: Click here