Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-2017 for 748 Various Posts. Indian Navy has been released a notification for 748 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02nd September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Southern Naval Command Kochi|
|Number of Vacancies||748 posts|
|Name of the Post||Draughtsman Grade-ll|
|Last Date To Walk-in||02-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Draughtsman Grade-ll (Mechanical) (now Senior Draughtsman):192 posts
- Draughtsman Grade-ll (Construction) (now Senior Draughtsman):133 posts
- Draughtsman Grade-ll (Electrical) (now Senior Draughtsman):161 posts
Candidates age should be between 18 and 27 Years for all posts. Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, For others as per Govt. Rules.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for will be Rs.9300-34800/- and Gradepay wll be Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Institution or Board. Two years Diploma or Certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution. 03 Years experience from a drawing or design office in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical) post.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Institution or Board. Two years Diploma or Certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution. Three years experience from a drawing or design office in the-field of Mechanical or Naval Architecture Engineering for Draughtsman Grade-II (Construction) post.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Institution or Board. Two years Diploma or Certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution. Three years experience from a drawing or design office in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for Draughtsman Grade-II (Electrical) post.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-2017:
The Application should be in plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested. The envelop must be clearly super-scribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRAUGHTSMAN GRADE-II (now Senior Draughtsman) (Mechanical/Construction/ Electrical) _______, and CATEGORY _______ (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR/PwDs) and sent by Registered / Speed Post only to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi- 682004 along with the following:-
(a) Two additional Passport size photographs for Admit Card self-attested on the reverse side and full name written.
(b) Self attested copies of 10th class mark sheet and relevant/higher educational qualifications.
(c) Self attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th certificate or Birth Certificate)
(d) The SC/ST candidates should also enclose latest copy of caste certificate duly self attested for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand.
(e) In case of OBC, the caste certificate, inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer and are required to produce certificate (valid for three financial years only) claiming OBC as per format contained in GOI., DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013-Estt (Res) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt (Res.) dated 27 May 2013 on demand.
(f) The Govt. Servants are to produce original No Objection Certificate from the Employer on demand.
(g) The Persons with Disabilities, who want to avail benefit of reservation and age relaxation have to submit Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format (Annexure I) of GOI/DOP&T OM 36035/3/2004-Estt (Res) dated 29th Dec 2005.
(h) A self-addressed envelope of size 23×1 3 cm with postage stamp of ? 60/- affixed on it.