Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat Recruitment 2015 for 5 Business Associate Posts. Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat Recruitment for 05 Business Development Associate Vacancies. Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 14th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for Submission of application: 14-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts: Business Development Associate
The Candidate should be passed Graduation/MBA in Marketing from Govt./AICTE/2 yrs Exp preferably in the field of Ports & Shipping
The candidate maximum age limit is 35 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.30000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Kandla Port Trust:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat-370201 on or before 14-08-2015
About Kandla Port Trust:
- Kandla port plays a major role in the countrys international trade. Having notched up a string of success, it has emerged as a forerunner, and has carved a niche for itself, by its steady growth and economy of operations.
- To be the most economical modern Major Port, rendering cost effective services to our Customers.
- To provide our Clientele, efficient and economical Port services. To render value for money and value added services to our Customers,to their utmost satisfaction.
- To create facilities of international standards, and facilitate quicker turnaround of vessels. To maintain peaceful industrial relations by recognizing our work force as an asset and develop them to adopt to the changing Port scenario.
- To participate in social development by contributing our mite to the society at large.
- To be Environment friendly.